(MeshExpert Live! View in Shanghai)
May 23 #MicrosoftEvent Shanghai, Microsoft announced they would begin shipping HoloLens in China. Same day mixed reality pioneer and Microsoft partner DataMesh launched MeshExpert DataMix and MeshExpert Live!. Therefore, HoloLens fans in China can immediately experience high-quality mixed reality middleware for their future application.
In enterprise environment, the key value of Augmented Reality/Mixed Reality is to interact with dynamic and real-time data retrieved from multiple sources, combined with machine learning, artificial intelligence technology, to solve real world problems and improve efficiency. To bring value to training, inspection, city planning, design simulation and operational command system, a mature enterprise mixed reality solution must include below capabilities:
- Large-scale multi-device collaboration (local and/or remote).
- Real-time mixed reality scene interaction, record, and projection.
- Quick storyline direct. Fast enterprise AR, MR content generation.
- End-to-end enterprise data solution which implemented simulation, big data analysis, and machine learning.
- Quick remote site 3D scene reconstruction. Ability to collaborate with drones, 3D vision, and motion capture devices.
- 3D resources cloud storage and distribution. Cross-regional sharing.
- Enterprise-grade reliability and scalability.
- Data security, privacy, and authority management.
Current Mixed Reality developers focus more on storytelling and demo, however lack of understanding of real enterprise needs. As a result, those stories and demos may not apply to real production environment and difficult to be implemented. On the contrary, traditional system integrators may not have enough knowledge to connect data solution with mixed reality. There was no middleware product they can leverage in project implementation.
In response to these problems, DataMesh launched our mixed reality platform MeshExpert, which includes MeshExpert DataMix and MeshExpert Live!. MeshExpert stands as a middleware to help developer and customer all around the world quickly connect data and mixed reality. As part of MeshExpert, open source Unity plug-in METoolkit and MeshExpert Live! trial are now ready for download (https://github.com/DataMesh-OpenSource/Metoolkit, https://github.com/DataMesh-OpenSource/MeshExpert-Live). Both Microsoft HoloLens developer and other mixed reality developer can use our SDK to quickly develop and deploy enterprise applications.
Mixed Reality data platform bridges the gap between data, equipment, people, and story.
- Large-scale and cross-device collaboration (onsite and/or remote).
- Cross-device, cross-platform support (Support all VR / AR headsets, tablets, mobile phones and even cardboard glasses; provide complete cross-platform solution).
- 3D models and resources cloud storage and distribution.
- Storytelling director. (Quick mixed reality scene creation and description).
- Social media sharing and analytics.
- Voice command in both Chinese and English (added Chinese language).
- Equipment and environmental data collection.
- Developer support (APIs and toolkit).
The world’s first commercialized third-person perspective 4K mixed reality capture solution based on Microsoft HoloLens Spectator View with smooth camera movement. It supports real-time multi-angle moving camera shooting and display. As a result, audiences can view holographic interaction without wearing any headsets. Together with MeshExpert DataMix, MeshExpert Live! can also connect enterprise data and equipment, then quickly be used in large-screen display, presentation, real-time interaction and virtual live recording (Intelligent Mixed Reality) and so on.
- Capture and broadcast real-time mixed reality scene – Users can feel the charm of mixed reality without wearing HoloLens.
- 4K HD mixed reality video record.
- Real-time multi-angle moving camera shooting and display (commercial grade).
MeshExpert Live! is a commercialized mixed reality product. As an education revolution pioneer who is working closely with MicrosoftEDU and Pearson Group, Canberra Grammar School has used MeshExpert Live! for STEM education, then interviewed by Australia’s most popular brekky show Sunrise https://twitter.com/sunriseon7/status/863182079940378624.
In China, DataMesh also has an in-depth cooperation with Zhuo Yue Education. In order to provide excellent K12 education, Zhuo Yue Education has been exploring the new model for education. Students can browse mixed reality images captured by MeshExpert Live! through different devices to significantly improve learning efficiency. Jinwei Liang, the Director of Zhuo Yue Education and Feng Bei Technology founder said in an interview that DataMesh’s MeshExpert Live! shows that mixed reality (MR) will bring education innovations and other opportunities in the future.
To download the trail version of METoolkit and MeshExpert Live! please go to:
Interested in joining DataMesh partner program?
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in investing DataMesh? Please contact: email@example.com